Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Femme with box of toys and a wild imagination seeks same.

So, Bee and I decided to make this blog for our own amusement and because we just joined http://www.edenfantasys.com/ a few days ago, and think it would be a fun, silly, exciting thing to do together. We plan on reviewing toys, sharing stories and probably lots of other dirty things. I'm a big fan of erotica, so I am sure I'll be writing plenty of that. And I know Bee will have lots to contribute. We're both very excited!

Right now, she's asleep in bed next to me, curled up beneath a blue blanket she's had since probably her first year of college. I love listening to her breathe, the way she startles every once in awhile when one of our cats bounds into the bedroom and back out again. Is it terrible that sometimes I forgot how long we've been together? Its mostly because it feels like such a long time. More than just the four years or so. I have learned how her body moves in sleep, the way her breath changes when she finally drifts off. 

Just watching her in sleep makes me ache to hold her.

Yes. I think its bedtime for me, too.

-- Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment